Friday, March 10, 2006

Hey look, I've got a helmet now!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If the roller derby thing doesn't work out, I can always star in a stage revival of "Benny & Joon"*

It should be noted that, while my hair looks incredibly shiny in this shot, I don't believe it to be, it must be the lighting (in every other shot I took, my hair looked like Nick Nolte's in that one mug shot)


*Cheap shot, I know - deal with it

3 comment(s):

  • Oooh that helmet is super spiffy! If this rollerskating thing fails you can always wrap the helmet in tin foil to keep people from getting into your brain and all that fun stuff

    By Blogger Donna, at 4:43 AM  

  • You know the part when Johnny Depp is in the milk bottle diner making the bread dance on his forks. I was totally drove by there today. My teenage girls freaked out. "Johnny's butt was planted in that seat" ~swoon~

    Yeah just thought I would share that. Its one of my fav movies and filmed in my town.


    By Blogger Melanie, at 9:27 PM  

  • Totally Benny & Joon.

    Although, in truth, way cuter! Glad to know you're being safe. :)


    By Blogger Amber, at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home