Monday, March 13, 2006

Keep your fingers crossed that the package of athletic ability I ordered shows up soon

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Because my first wipe out was about 45 seconds after I took this picture - I was sitting on the bed to take the picture and I tried to stand up - "tried" being the key word here.

And then my second wipeout happened about 2 minutes later when I thought it would be a good idea to try to walk down the two front steps and skate down the driveway. I made it down the first step fine... then it all went horribly wrong and I scraped my back and fell on my ass on the concrete. Ouch.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other, totally dorky news, see that last post I wrote? The one about how the word "rigid" may or may not contain a "d" (I'm not providing a link to it, it's 3 inches down the page, scroll down there, you lazy bastard)? That was my 1000th post. I don't know if I'm excited or a little embarassed... probably a mixture of both. And maybe a teeny bit disappointed that my 1000th post wasn't auspicious or noteworthy in any way, but I guess that would have been incongruous with the rest of the blog*, wouldn't it?


* 1001 posts later, I still don't like the word "blog"

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home