Sunday, May 07, 2006

Yesterday evening was my very first roller derby function - we held a fundraiser at a bar in conjunction with the Kentucky Derby - you know, because that's the derby and we're the derby - get it?

I'd like to tell you all about the event but, to be completely honest, I had entirely too much to drink so all I've got are bits and pieces:

my phony tails (my new hair extensions I love so much I want to wear everywhere - the utterly adorable girl in the pic with me is lovely and talented Tammy Whynotte, derby gawdess/soapstress extraordinaire - and here's a pic of the hero of the evening, Clea DuBrawl, the designated driver - look how responsible we are)
beer
striped socks
beer
ridiculous fake eyelashes
beer
beer bottlecap magnets
beer
short skirts
beer
more then one riding crops (responsible perhaps for some of the mystery injuries I woke up with today?)
beer
drunken text messaging? (I'm not positive on this one, but I've got a feeling)
did I mention beer?
me professing my love for pretty much everyone in the same zip code (yeah, I was that drunk girl)


And that's all I have to say about that

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home