Sunday, April 30, 2006

So I saw on the supermarket magazine rack recently learned that People magazine put Angelina Jolie on the cover of their annual "100 Most Beautiful People" issue.

I'm a little disappointed in People. Not that she's not the most amazing creature on the planet, but... that's just it, she's fabulously beautiful, it's too easy, it's a gimme, it's the equivalent of phoning it in. Like someone waited too long to come up with a cover and they just pulled a poster off of someone's cubicle wall.

Next year, People, let's see a little more work on this one. Put Steve Buscemi on the cover and then explain that away.

2 comment(s):

  • Ha ha! Steve Buscemi!

    I think that the delectable Ms Jolie was too easy too, I'd love to see them explain away an actor with less than perfect looks.

    Bruce Spence with Steve Buscemi could be a double jeopardy issue.

    Surfing via BlogAdvance. Hello :D


    By Blogger Clublint, at 2:52 AM  

  • I'm still wondering my Ryan Seacrest is on the list. That's just gross, man!

    By Blogger Webmiztris, at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home