Monday, June 05, 2006

When arson is a good thing

okay, not so good for the guy who owns the house, but fortunate for us - upon inspecting some of the fallen wood from the fire-damaged house, it appears to be riddled with termites - damage that wouldn't have otherwise been found because it was behind vinyl siding - so, apparently, we're not getting that house. Oh well. (and if anyone says anything about "everything happening for a reason" I'll personally fly to wherever you live and kick you in the shins, because that is the lamest phrase EVER. Seriously, don't say it, okay?)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And my pet peeves of the day:

  • sometimes I can't get stupid thoughts out of my stupid head
  • it's freaking Monday and I have to go to work
  • at work, I don't have access to gmail, myspace or blogger - what am I supposed to do, work? I'm forced to come home for lunch to check on the rest of my life (email me for my work email - please)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home