Friday, October 06, 2006

would it kill me to update once in a while?

geez...

whatever, I think I'm depressed or lazy or something - I don't know.

But this was too good not to share -

I love gmail - I do. Love love love it - it's free, it's easy to use, and all that good stuff. Because Google has to make some money somehow, though, there are ads on the side of the screen - they are supposed to be targeted ads, they pick up on keywords in your emails and serve you up ads that should be of some use to you (sure, it's a little Big Brother-ish, but whatever, I still love me some gmail). I'd like to know what keyword could have possible brought up the ad for this website, though (if you're at work, you may not want to click it, it might be NSFW... but then again, what do I know, I'm utterly unemployable) - for those of you who can't (or don't want to) click, it's a website for "hilarious, life-sized, anatomically correct, inflatable sheep wearing fishnets, garters and red lipstick"... I don't even know what to say... especially after reading that they are endorsed by P.E.T.E.R (People for the Ethical Treatment of Erotic Ruminants).


mostly unrelated to inflatable barnyard dates - my only other announcement for the week is that somehow I was just elected to be the co-president of the derby league. I know, right? What were these girls thinking giving me real responsibility? Who elects the class clown as the president? The fact that it's even slightly similar to the plot of that awful looking new Robin Williams movie sickens me... of course, the fact that Robin Williams and I exist in the same century sickens me, as well - how does this guy still have a career? Could he possibly be any more annoying? or hairy?

Labels:

1 comment(s):

  • omg, you found that site through a Google ad? that is freakin hilarious!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home