Wednesday, September 06, 2006

non-derby injury #... I don't know, 50, maybe?

Today, before my first practice in a week, I crossed the living room to turn off the lamp and I hit my pinky toe on the couch so hard that it brought tears to my eyes.

How do I miss the motherfreaking couch? It's a big red leather couch*, that's right next to the lamp, it doesn't change locations or vaporize, it's always there - and somehow, I ran my teeny, tiny, completely useless appendage into it and now, hours later, it hurts like hell and it's turning the most fantastic shades of purple (it's possible that shoving it into a skate and skating for an hour wasn't the best way to make it feel better) How do I tell if it's broken? Does it matter? It's not like I can get a cast or even a lollipop.

This is just further proof that I should keep all of my protective gear on at all times.


*the couch is much more tasteful and less slutty than it sounds, I really like it and I'll post a picture if I ever** get my camera back


** sounds like my camera's been gone for quite some time, doesn't it? In reality, I just dropped it off at the post office today - procrastinate much? yep, I do, thanks

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home