Saturday, September 02, 2006

Have you ever watched a movie and rooted for EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER to die a painful death?

No?

Then you must never have seen Poseidon.

Maybe it's because the tragedy happens about 32 seconds into the movie so you have no chance to get emotionally vested in the characters, but good lord, there is not one character with any redeeming qualities whatsoever. Especially her. I've never seen her in anything before and I could live a long and happy life if I never saw her in anything again, she's an insufferable whiner. I've never before hoped so hard for a great white shark attack.

1 comment(s):

  • See - that was my thought too.

    FOr the first 15 minutes all it had was that Josh Lucas was hot. Then he started making all these "excited" and "terrified" faces, and looked just scary.

    The Other Dillon was in this, and he was just pointless, Richard Gere was sort of a sally (per usual I guess) and the ending? Don't get me started. Very convenient, assholes.

    Yeah - I was not impressed either.


    By Blogger angie, at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home