Thursday, August 24, 2006

So I got this new camera, and it has zoom - which I've never had before, and zoom is my new favorite thing in the world because it lets you get close to things without being close to them (kind of like the interweb, no?)

Here are a couple examples of why I <3 zoom


1) Creepy statue in the cemetary

2) GIGANTIC freaking spider right outside my living room window - when it first showed up, a few weeks ago, I didn't kill it because I know that it's non-venomous and non-aggressive and it eats bugs. Now I CAN'T kill it because it's HUGE and it would be like squashing a bird or something. Seriously - the picture is pretty much life-size of that spider. I'm going to name her soon.

So... apparently, zoom is only good for taking pictures of creepy things in my world.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home