Monday, August 28, 2006

Remember my supercool new camera with all of it's zoom-y goodness and neat-o newness that I loved so much?

Yeah, it broke on Saturday and I've been pretty much despondent since then.

Yes, it's still under warranty - BUT - from what I've seen online, that camera company is notorious for claiming that the camera owner has done something to void the warranty and charging for the repair - suck

If the camera was still working, I would show you a picture of the back of my car which now proudly sports its very own Jeebus fish that looks like this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It was a present from a derby friend - you know, because my derby name is Sinner G (and everybody calls me Sinner)

In other news, I'm operating on derby-overload right now -

Friday night was spent with some derby chicks performing the gigantic geometry problem of setting up a regulation derby track with rope and duct tape.

Saturday night was spent on our very first real scrimmage (my team won, yay, us!)

Sunday night was spent at team practice

This afternoon was a derby committee meeting lunch

Tonight will be spent at league practice

I have tomorrow off, then Wednesday is another league practice, then Thursday is a derby appearance at the local minor league baseball game.

I'm not even sure I have TIME for a job.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home