Friday, September 15, 2006

My career/employment issues are going to be a thing of the past...

I'm thrilled to report that I've finally found my new career path.


Yep, I'm going to become the next new Pussycat Doll. Because, after exhaustive research, it turns out that it's not just about dressing and looking like a Tim Burton-esque transvestite hooker, it's about "female empowerment, self-discovery, personal transformation and their inner Pussycat Doll". So... look for me giving lap dances to Christina Aguilers real soon!

1 comment(s):

  • Don't do it. They may be cuter than the Spice Girls, but that's the only difference. How can you have so many people in a band when none of them play an instrument? It's time someone took a stand against lame bands and lame shows that try to turn regular folks into celebrities.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home