Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dear My Blog (and pretty much everyone I know IRL),

Just because I haven't blogged (or returned an email or a phone call) in at least a week, please don't think that I am ignoring you... I mean, I am, but it's not like that.

And, I know, I know, I don't have a job, or a derby league, or any local friends, so I should have nothing but time to blog (and write and call), right?

I actually have a valid excuse this time.... well, valid to me anyway, I've been writing - like actual writing, not this drivel that I post here (or put into emails). I've been writing like I haven't written in... well, at least a couple of years, I wrote about 60 pages this weekend alone (this is a HUGE feat for someone who occasionally struggles to write 60 words in a row).

So that's where I am.

And tomorrow I'm going to South Dakota until Monday (apparently, they have some kind of fancy carved mountain up there), so if nothing else, I'll at least be able to post some pretty pictures.

So, there.

I do still exist, don't delete me from friends' lists yet.

xxoo,

me

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home