Sunday, March 09, 2008

I think I'm in love

I've gone through more than my share (including 2 in the past month alone), but I've think I've really, finally found THE ONE.

Here are some shots of my beloved:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us my beloved*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my beloved with my favorite coffee mug


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my beloved with a Miss Piggy coffee mug

And here's some background on my new lovah.**

And a bonus shot because I have nowhere else to put it, here is the most random graffiti ever:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



* contrary to what the picture shows, neither my beloved, nor my kitchen are pink-tinted - I was wearing a red shirt when I took these pictures and my love's stainless steel is terribly reflective.

** A long time ago, I read some profile of my astrological sign (Aquarius) that said we were known to be technophiles, always up on the latest technology and such, but I never believed it... until I realized that I was taking candid shots of my new coffee maker

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home