Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dear Guy In The Convertible Corvette -

Wow, look how cool you are, tooling around town in your shiny new car. I'm sure everyone who sees you is super-duper impressed. I'm sure everyone who sees you thinks you've got a giant penis.

I would like to take this moment, however, to alert you to the fact that your two-seater Insecurity-mobile may not be the safest place for your 2-3 month old baby in a baby car seat. And if you absolutely have to transport said baby in said vehicle, at least put the fucking top up, would ya? Douchebag.

Thanks,

me

Labels:

3 comment(s):

  • Ho.ly.Shit.

    I would have written down his license plate and turned him in to child protective services.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:20 AM  

  • Amen

    By Blogger Eric, at 4:47 PM  

  • You are almost me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home