Sunday, April 13, 2008

I had a dream where Dolly Parton was trying to kill me.

Of all of the celebrities in the world, isn't Dolly Parton pretty much the last person you'd expect to try to kill you? I mean, Gary Busey or Pink, sure, but Dolly Parton? Come on.


Besides, I could totally take her, she's like four feet tall and her hair and boobs would make her all kinds of top-heavy.

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

  • you'd just have to be careful to not make any moves that would put your head anywhere near those boobs. all she'd have to do is turn around really fast and take your head off with one. and god forbid it got caught in between them...just a jostle would concuss the crap out of you back and forth...back and forth. it'd be horrible.

    By Blogger inconspicuous attack toad, at 11:43 AM  

  • I actually ran into her recently during a family visit to Pigeon Forge, TN. She said for me to inform you that she has a plan. Then she smiled and said again, "Oh yes, I have plan." Just please watch out. That's all I'm saying.

    By Blogger kevin black, at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home