Thursday, August 13, 2009

if anyone could explain any of this, I would appreciate it

  • how is it that I my purse contains 3 markers, 2 lip glosses, 90 kajillion receipts, a 99% filled-up mini-notebook and a wrench - BUT NOTHING TO HOLD BACK MY HAIR - no bitch clip, no elastic thing, no nothing - WTF?
  • why is it that my child just ran across the living room, clad in nothing but a pair of tighty whities yelling "Don't judge me"?
  • Why would my husband actually consider taking a job in Qatar. Do you know where Qatar is? It's in another fucking country. A country where they censor EVERYTHING and hate women. A country where it's rude to show bare knees or shoulders. A COUNTRY WHERE THEY DON'T HAVE BACON. Do you think I'll be able to buy hair dye or cute underwear there? I know I wouldn't be able to get anything tattooed or pierced. And I know I wouldn't be able to illegally download music. WHY ARE WE EVEN ARGUING ABOUT THIS? FOR FUCKING REALS!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home