Friday, July 17, 2009

notes from a Friday

  • I have officially reached the age where I no longer get carded for booze. That blows.
  • After not painting my nails for... a year (maybe?), I painted them today and they look whore-y (this could be a result of the red sparkly polish I chose).
  • I found a ladybug today that was black with red spots - my kid named it Emo Ladybug.
  • For the first time in my life, my contact lens prescription got lower - if this trend continues, I will have perfect vision by the time I'm 238 years old.
  • We'll be spending the weekend in beautiful Oxnard, CA for a basketball tournament - we're staying there one night and I've packed enough food as though we were going camping for a month in the desert- apparently, I think Oxnard (2 hours South of us) doesn't have grocery stores.
  • When I planted my little herb garden, I put in mint out of habit, but have never had a use for it - today, I decided to make Mojitos because I like saying "Mojito". Too bad I have no ice in the house.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home