Monday, April 26, 2010

no, really, you can't fucking be serious with this


What the fuck is that? A hybrid wasp/scorpion/spider/ant monster of destruction? A fucking Transformer? Is it even from this planet?

And why the fuck was it in my garage? (actually, it still IS in my garage because there's no way in hell I'm moving it)

And how did I not see it before I stepped on it?

If that fucking thing had Morgan Freeman's voice, it would pretty much encompass every single nightmare I've ever ever ever had.

2 comment(s):

  • how did you know I was incredibly turned on by entomologists?

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 11:41 AM  

  • You know, if you stopped giving these multi-legged critters spare change, they may not be so numerous. Seriously.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home