Sunday, April 25, 2010

This is what happens when you get stuck in a male household watching EVERY SINGLE NBA PLAYOFF GAME

I had a dream I was making out with Mark Cuban.

And I don't know that I'd even really consider myself a Mavericks fan*.





*Not that I have anything against Dallas, per se, they're a talented team, Dirk Nowitzki is one of the most under-appreciated players in the league, and I'm sure they're going to beat San Antonio in this round - but my basketball affection is generally split between the Lakers (because I'm a California girl and because their coach looks like my dad) and the Celtics (because they're such a scrappy team and because they have the coolest uniforms in the NBA [is that the girliest reason ever? Quite possibly])

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home