Tuesday, May 04, 2010

just for clarification*

I thought the t-shirt thing was the most awesome thing ever** - totally didn't think you were creepy or a stalker.

The challenge is that I'm kind of a jackass and I always worry about coming off like an ungrateful jerk when people do unexpected things to/for me... I was uncomfortable with my response, not with the original action.

For serious, it was extremely cool of you. Thanks. (I mean it)

artist's rendition of me

* back story - yesterday, completely out of the blue, someone sent me a gift certificate for my fave t-shirt site... and I normally would have sent a super gushy email in response, but it was just signed "your buddy, Jennifer" - no email address or anything - and, like everyone else on the planet, I know about fifty billion girls named Jennifer. And because I had no way to contact my new BFF, I had to post here and, surprise surprise surprise, my post came off as jack-assy. Proving, once again, I will always say the wrong thing.

**this isn't to say that I wouldn't appreciate n00dz or weird shit also.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

  • Sorry I am totally weird with people contact lately, so sorry that I took your posting to mean I freaked you out. I thought I had included my email address with the gift certificate so now sorry everything had to be posted on the blog. Best unicorn t-shirt ever though, right?

    By Blogger nitza, at 7:35 PM  

  • don't worry, no one else reads this - it's pretty much just me and you.

    And almost every shirt on there is stupidly cool - I probably spent 2 hours shopping last night.


    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home