Sunday, May 02, 2010

well, that does it

I'm 97.7% positive that every single movie that has been made in my lifetime (with the possible exception of "Howard the Duck"*) has been remade within the past five years.






*And if someone remakes that effing movie, I swear, I'm going to rent a convertible and drive off of a cliff.

1 comment(s):

  • Oh i totally want to play with your hair...just not the hair down there!
    anyways, I am sick of all the remakes too...wtf...the remix old songs with rap artists and remake movies that aren't even a decade old yet? what is this world coming to? are we out of ideas?

    I love your blog!

    I know you have a lot of readers and probably don't get to read other new blogs but if you have some time, maybe you would like to visit mine?
    It's a wacky, funny blog that would make a 4 year old jealous cause of it's awesomeness...you know you wanna ( i know, it's shameless self promotion, but how else do you get to know people who are into the same things as me?)

    http://www.thewritingwomb.com

    thanks for making me laugh and for the support


    By Blogger Patricia ~ The Naked Writer, at 3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home