Monday, July 05, 2010

It took about 10 minutes of being in our hotel to spot our first hooker

unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of her. That's the one thing that sucks about having a "real" camera versus my tiny little camera - I can get less ninja shots. She was spectacular, though - tiny skirt, bra top and about fifteen feet tall.

Other than that, Vegas is still Vegas - I was thinking that, since it's during the week, it would be less crowded, but... not so much - the sidewalks are packed with equal parts Europeans, slightly-feminine Europeans with popped collars, tall European women and women with fake boobs and fake eyelashes. Oh, and drunken douchey guys with spikey hair, stupid sunglasses, backpacks and no sense of personal space.

and here are a couple shots from the Strip today  -


Hello Shitty!


Okay, not even acknowledging that this is a mixing of Marvel Comics and DC Comics (which is so wrong)  - I wish I could have gotten my camera ready before Spiderman bent over - his costume was so tight... in so many places... well, you would know why dude's a superhero.

Other than that... why does driving make me sofa king tired?

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home