Friday, July 02, 2010

I hate remembering creepy dreams from the night before right before I go to bed...

Last night, I dreamed that I was wearing this yellow dress that I never wear and there was a giant hairy tarantula clinging to the edge of it and I was screaming like a crazy person (which I would totally do were there a giant hairy tarantula anywhere in the same building as me) and none of the people around me were helping.

Then I got the disgusting thing off of me, but then it was on my bed and there were gross hairy baby tarantulas on the bed, too.

So, the dream interpretation thing says:

To see a tarantula in your dream, represents your dark and sinister side (Clearly I am subconsciously trying to tell myself that I've been wearing too much eyeliner lately). Or perhaps you want to keep your distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation (Um... how should I put this? Oh, right... no. If a situation is both alluring AND tempting? Why the hell would I want to keep my distance OR stay away? If a situation were only one or the other, sure, maybe, but both? Sign. Me. Up.)

Labels:

1 comment(s):

  • It sounds like the tarantula on your dress and the baby tarantulas all over the bed represent things that bother you. I think what's important in the dream is that nobody helped you. Perhaps you feel that, in waking life, people don't listen to you or help you out when you could use their help.

    The fact that you wore a dress that you don't normally wear could mean that you are hoping for something in your life to change.

    Here is some more inforrmation on what dreams about spiders can mean:

    http://www.meaningofdreams.org/dream_themes/spiderdreams.htm


    By Blogger Marcia, at 2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home