Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Dear Vicodin

This might seem premature, since we only became acquainted with each other this afternoon (after an unreasonably long wait in an uncomfortable chair at Walgreens), but I think I might be in love with you.

You might think this is just because you're directly responsible for my first pain-free moments in I don't know how long* - I'm not even bothered by the sprained big toe on my other foot** - but I really don't want to be without you. Ever again. For reals.

xxoo


*probably around a week, but back-pain-time is like dog years

** my left foot is numb and it's resulted in me being clumsier than usual and I took an impossible fall the other night that resulted in some crazy pain in my right foot (accompanied by a bruise with no less than 5 different colors)!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home