Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to take a picture of your own ass extreme lower back?

The surgical tape finally fell off in the shower today (with minimal tugging from me) and I just wanted to see what type of stitch the doctor used to close me up - I can't help it, I do embroidery, I want to examine his technique.

Also, it's a good thing I never got a tramp stamp because the 1/2 surgical incision he promised is much closer to 2 inches*.


And here's some bruise pictures, since I can photograph my arm much easier than my butt

this is the part of my wrist where I had the IV


this is the middle of my arm where they attempted an IV


*I can only assume that he figured because it was on my back, (and relative to the size of my ass) I wouldn't notice an extra couple of inches of scar.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home