Saturday, June 15, 2013

A perfect illustration of my specific blend of depression

I get invited to some kind of function that actually sounds like something I would like. I realize that I would much prefer to stay home and be angry at the zit on my chin.



my shrink ordered blood work since I've complained to him for the last 3 or 4 months that I'm still grossly depressed and nothing is helping. One of the things he requested that the lab test for was some kind of dna mutation, so I just want to let everyone know that I might be an X-Man or some kind of superhero. Fingers crossed that I get to upgrade to a superpower better than "Always Saying The Exact Wrong Thing In Any Given Situation". I mean, I'm not saying that I need to be able to fly or turn invisible, but I'd just like something useful.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home