Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Testing my neighbors across the street to see if they watch the Discovery ID Channel* as much as I do

The dude has been out of town for a few days so his car hasn't moved from the driveway and The Kid has had a different schedule this week and our comings and goings have been unusual.

This morning, the neighbors were all out in their front yard and I, purposely avoiding eye contact**, hauled several heavy black trash bags out to my trunk, jumped in my car and sped off down the street.

It was really just some clothes for the thrift store, we're moving again in a month or so and trying to clean out and pare down again, but if it was me, I would have thought I looked suspicious as hell. I'm really going to be disappointed if I don't at least get a visit from the cop next door.

*the channel should really be named The People In Florida Who Kill Their Spouses Channel

** not like this is really any different from usual

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home