Monday, April 22, 2013

Do you ever have those times when you realize that the younger you would never recognize your current life?

Like when, in the same week, you have an appointment with a private Catholic high school admissions counselor for your kid and then an appointment with a veterinary oncologist* for your cat.

Although, that moment you realize that you have nothing remotely appropriate** to wear to the school/church thing, you do know that the younger you is still lurking around somewhere.



*last week my precious Siamese cat was diagnosed with cancer and he's only 8-years-old and he's the coolest cat and let's not going to talk about it anymore because I'm barely keeping it together right now, k?

** I know that the school really can't say shit to me as long as the checks clear and my kid doesn't organize an on-campus live animal sacrifice, but I don't want people to treat him differently because his mom is a dirtbag who wears nothing but dirty jeans and tank tops.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

  • Oh no, that's rough. I hope things go well for your cat. =\

    By Blogger Mugdha, at 6:24 AM  

  • I'm so sorry about your cat!! Siamese cats are so awesome.

    By Blogger Amanda, at 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home