Friday, March 22, 2013

The Kid turned 14 last month and that means two things -

1) I'm freaking old

2) Hormones, hormones, hormones

He has a new mood every five minutes and I pretty much don't know on any given day if he's going to be a human being or a cartoon villain. Yesterday, he was in a particularly foul mood, crabby, grumpy and basically no fun to be around.

On the way home from his basketball practice, when he was too worn out from playing to be a creep, I finally asked why he'd been in such a bad mood.

"Are you having girlfriend* troubles or something?"

"Nah," he said without missing a beat. "I keep my hoes in check."

After I stopped laughing, I reminded him that they're called girls.


*he's not very forthcoming with the details of his social life, but it doesn't stop me from asking (and he's 14, so it's not like there's many details to be had)

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home