Friday, February 08, 2013

Dear Lady In Front Of Me At The Grocery Store,

That look of disdain you saw on my face when I got in line behind you was because I was judging you for allowing your adult son to wear fuzzy Paul Frank pajamas in public.

Then when you started getting all handsy with your "son" and calling him "Baby", I may have felt a momentary flash of grudging respect that you landed a guy who was at least fifteen years younger than you.

Then it was back to the disdain because I was judging that you felt the need to get all handsy in the grocery store AND because you were okay going out in public with your boyfriend who was wearing fuzzy Paul Frank pajamas.

Seriously, it probably took him longer to tie his shoes than it would have taken him to put on pants.

Pants, okay, they're your friend.


Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home