Wednesday, December 08, 2004


I'm a Vampire, discover your ALcoHoLiC personality! Posted by Hello
You're a Vampire! Hisssss! You're the oddball who sits quietly at parties. You rarely speak, but when you do, its usually so crazy that you probably shouldnt have said it at all. You dumb vampire.

I totally stole this from LibPrincess (but she's a way cooler drink than me - dammit)

11 comment(s):

  • Did you see my glass has 4 cherries? Seems like a contradiction in terms.

    By Blogger Samantha, at 10:06 AM  

  • I'm a cosmo.

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 10:14 AM  

  • dammit - everyone's drink is cooler than mine - why do I get the cheesy goth drink? (even if the description sounds totally like me - dammit)

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 10:15 AM  

  • citygurl, you say this like it's a bad thing... I'm confused (and a little jealous - dammit)

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 10:19 AM  

  • I'm a cosmo as well. I may as well be a blow job.

    By Blogger Tim, at 11:05 AM  

  • I'm sorry, Tim. Did you say you want a blow job? I'm a little confused.

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 11:21 AM  

  • didn't you ever hear of the shot "blow job"? I feel that's equally as gay as a cosmo.

    By Blogger Tim, at 11:36 AM  

  • but, Richard, it also described you as "lube on a hinge" - that just sounds really, really dirty

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 12:21 PM  

  • I too, am a strawberry daquiri.

    By Blogger asyl076, at 12:34 PM  

  • damnit, i am 'sex on the beach'.

    "You're a Sex on the Beach! Your party-hard eccentricity is exceeded only by your urge to hump like a rabbit. You live by the 'Sex, or be sexed' motto."

    the only part of the remotely true is the fact that i have kids, therefore i must hump like a rabbit except for the fact that my life is BORING and i cant remember the last time i had 'sex on the beach' or SEX.PERIOD.

    someone please shoot me.


    By Blogger kate., at 12:38 PM  

  • tim tim tim...yes, i have heard of the shot "blow job." i used to work in restaurants for like 6 or 7 years... and i've given many many many blow jobs....er...the drink that is...um...yeah...
    i think i just wanted you to have to explain it. hugs!


    By Blogger Jootastic, at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home