Thursday, March 17, 2005

Dear Blogger

Please stop being a dirty whore - I miss the validation I get from comments, but I'm entirely too lazy to piggyback haloscan on the blogger comments (so I don't lose all my old comments).

Don't make me switch to Livejournal to hang out with the 16 year old angsty goth kids, okay?

Thanks,

C - 8

and if anyone wants to stroke my ego, feel free to email me at:
supervelma@gmail.com or
supervelma@hotmail.com or
oompaloompadoompitydoo@gmail.com or
lickablewallpaper@gmail.com or
whoeverheardofasnozzberry@gmail.com... I could swear I had more email addresses, but I can't remember right now...

Labels:

2 comment(s):

  • sweet, jesus. it took 18 minutes and i barely know you. i get kinda nervous. I just wanted to tell you that i mailed a little hello to all of your email addresses.

    By Blogger Blog ho, at 8:33 PM  

  • cate,

    if you want me to do it for you, email me at tigerita .at. gmail


    By Blogger tigerita, at 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home