Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I've been told I'm cynical about love

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


and maybe I am, but can you blame me? I mean, chick movies and chick fiction tell us to believe in fairy tale true love and happily ever after and all that crap, but that's just not realistic. I mean, if they can't make it last, how are any of the rest of us expected to?

6 comment(s):

  • You're cyanidical about love? Way to go :-)

    BTW, it takes the most god-awful long time for your comment box to come up in the browser. I've tried several times but it usually times out, so I don't leave a comment. Any ideas about this?

    Stacie http://kumarihpx.blogspot.com


    By Blogger Maverick, at 8:15 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Maverick, at 8:47 AM  

  • You're cyanidical about love? Way to go :-)

    BTW, it takes the most god-awful long time for your comment box to come up in the browser. I mean like really REALLY long. I've tried several times but it usually times out, so I don't leave a comment. Any ideas about this?

    Stacie http://kumarihpx.blogspot.com


    By Blogger Maverick, at 8:47 AM  

  • all those romance novels, and then out comes "he's just not that into you".

    i'm very tenuous about love also. girls don't have a monopoly on romantic cynicism.


    By Blogger Phillip, at 9:38 AM  

  • ACK!

    See how long that took?

    ACK! I hate the idea of there being a book called He's Just Not That Into You. What losers are buying and supporting this trash?


    By Blogger Maverick, at 9:40 AM  

  • dammit, Phizz, here I was thinking that I had cornered the market on cynicality - thanks for sucking the wind out of that for me - sheesh, some people

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home