Monday, March 07, 2005

I need you guys to do me a favor

I'm getting older now, I'm well into my thirties and I've been catching myself doing "older" things lately - like going to bed before the crack of dawn, not going out on weeknights, clipping coupons, buying cereals that contain less than 50% sugar - and all of that is fine and well, but if I ever ever ever EVER start wearing old lady perfume (you know what I'm talking about, that choking stuff that smells like doilies, crepey skin and the inside of your grandmother's purse) someone needs to tell me, or at the very least, douse me in something that will kill the smell... like gasoline...

Oh, and if I ever buy one of those little coin purses and insist on paying for everything in exact change, you could stop me then, too, okay?

I'm counting on you

Thanks

3 comment(s):

  • you can count on me...as long as you wake me up from my afternoon naps, stop me when I lament about the "good ol' days" of 1985 and remind me to trim when my eyebrows are so out-of-control, I look like a Star Trek character.

    By Blogger Saucy Monk, at 2:19 PM  

  • If I ever catch you doing any of these things, I'll be sure to throw my all of my loose change at you from my ultra cool coin purse.

    By Blogger Chick, at 2:25 PM  

  • Mid Thirties ??!!! Wow, you're young ! Having a good diet is the best thing for you so you don't get that "old feeling". I'm not preachin', just stating a fact.
    If you start doin' the "old" things, I'm sure we will all let you know.

    Papa


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home