Sunday, March 06, 2005

With friends like these, who needs fortune cookies

Who needs pleasantries like "hi" or "how are you" when you can start a conversation by offering an unsolicited life evaluation like -

IT boy: yer life is boring because u make it boring*

*Is it just me, or does he seriously need to consider a career as a motivational speaker... or a guru... or Simon Cowell?

Labels:

4 comment(s):

  • Man, way to harsh your buzz!

    By Blogger Meghan, at 12:03 PM  

  • here's a suggestion for Keith any any other new commenters - I LOVE comments, but what about if they had ANYTHING to do with the post or my blog or ANY-FUCKING-THING - see - I would delete the comment, but no one would believe it

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 7:36 PM  

  • I like the Wizard of Oz.

    I like the tin man.



    (Us regulars can still comment about things that have nothing to do with your post, right?)


    By Blogger Tim, at 7:06 AM  

  • duh, Tim, of course - it's fine if people on my sidebar leave comments that don't make sense - but a general rule of thumb for nonsensical comments is that they should be amusing, at the very least - notlong winded stories in which I lose interest after the first paragraph - they should also not contain the phrase "cussed sorely" - it's akward -

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home