Friday, March 04, 2005

worst joke EVER

so, a week or so ago, I went to the dentist to get a couple of fillings replaced (apparently there's been leaps and bounds in the field of filling technology since I got mine) and ever since then, one of my teeth has been sensitive and even a little hurty, so I've been sporadically popping Vitamin I* and dealing with it until last night when I woke up with a major ouch. I just lay there for a while, ignoring it and trying to get back to sleep, but, as usual, my overactive mind wouldn't stop, so I grudgingly got out of bed and stumbled out to the kitchen to take something over-the-counter and on the way back to bed, I stopped to peer at the digital clock on the microwave** and I had to groan, both in pain and at the awful joke - it was two thirty - get it?-Tooth hurty?



* (Ibuprofen, duh) and that's noteworthy because I hate HATE taking medication - I willl do almost anything not to
** my face was about half an inch from the numbers because I'm blind without my contacts

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home