Monday, February 28, 2005

Even though, I'm sort of a bit of a grammar snob, I try (really I do) to give people a lot of leeway, because I know that not everyone has my language fetish, but can we get a couple of things straight?

it's noo-klee-urh - not nuke-yoo-ler

and if a camera is involved, you're taking a picture- if you're at a pizza parlor and Bud Light is involved, it's a pitcher

okay?

2 comment(s):

  • Did you hear Bush refer to those who rule over Iran as the Mooolahs?

    By Blogger Michael, at 3:15 PM  

  • Recently in my Science, Technology and Society class, a young lad was giving a presentation about nuclear energy. He pronounced it "nuke-u-lar" so many times that I was eventually moved to shout "it's NUC-LE-AR!!" in the middle of his speech. Everybody turned and looked at me. He continued to pronounce it "nuke-u-lar." I wanted to jab my thumb in my eye.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home