Saturday, February 26, 2005

John Mayer touched my butt

But it's not what you think.

It was in my dream.

And it's still not what you think.

It was a bread butt. (The detaily are a smidge sketchy - I was in an office, in a cubicle and I had a bread butt on the cubicle wall - Don't ask, it was a dream, okay? John Mayer was in my office for some reason and we were chatting and he reached over and picked up my bread. "That's, uh, mine... that's my butt..." Then I thought it was hilariously funny and I grabbed someone who had a camera and made them take a picture - not of him and me - I didn't like my hair - but of him holding onto my butt)

I can't even do the celebrity sex dreams right - who the hell has chaste sex dreams? I am SUCH a dork

Labels:

4 comment(s):

  • Was it bread in the shape of a butt or was it the end slices of bread?

    Regardless, you're soooo weird!


    By Blogger Meghan, at 3:59 PM  

  • it was the end slice of bread - which only makes marginally more sense than an ass-shaped loaf of bread

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 4:28 PM  

  • Apparantly youve never heard of this band:

    http://www.asscracksandwich.com/mayo.html

    Yeah, me neither.


    By Blogger angie, at 5:30 PM  

  • I just had a dream in which my grandmother asked me about the girl that "touched herself so much it turned Superman blue."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home