Thursday, February 24, 2005

My annoying habit can beat up yours.

One. Just one of my annoying habits (I have several) is that I have road rage. Not a lot of it. But when people don't let me over in traffic, and I am forced to cut them off...I regularly utter the phrase, "Lick me."

Or...when people leave their turn signal on far beyond the point at which it is necessary...I call them a dumb f$#k.

Or... when someone tailgates me, I make sure that I put a LOT of space between myself and the car IN FRONT of me...which inevitably pisses off said tailgater...well, I think so anyway. I really don't know for shizzle.

4 comment(s):

  • OMG - I get so road-rage-y in the car that I will call people things I would never ever normally say - stuff like "come on, you fat bastard, make the turn" - or "the gas pedal is on the right, you old hag"

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 10:13 AM  

  • I had somehting witty to write here but Blogger took so friggin long to load this comment page that I forgot, but I will say that if you add a couple of Motherfucka's in there and you have just described driving with my GF.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 AM  

  • I like your phrase "Lick me"!

    You better be careful - there's some freaks out there an some of them are packin'!


    By Blogger Monkey, at 9:21 AM  

  • Oh my gosh! SAME THING HERE!
    Instead of "Lick Me" I either scream at the car or just mutter "are you kidding? are you kidding?" over and over and over until they stop what they are doing.
    I have also gotten into a car accident because the person left their blinker on for so long, that when they actually turned, I was passing them.
    And whenever I have someone tailgating me (like in this morning SNOWY weather - which is unsafe as it is), I tend to slam the brakes every so often to try and scare the shit out of them. While sort of hoping they hit me, to teach them a lesson.

    Road ragers unite.


    By Blogger Jenny, at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home