Wednesday, February 23, 2005

You name the product

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Flip flop?

or

Thong?

11 comment(s):

  • When we were kids in the 70s/80s, we called them thongs. These days, no way.

    Flip-flops all the way.


    By Blogger angela marie, at 7:55 AM  

  • Maybe I'm lazy. Two words is too much. I call 'em flops.

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 8:25 AM  

  • I will never ever hear the word thong and think of any other than booty.

    By Blogger Tim, at 8:31 AM  

  • I call them chew toys. My cats have destroyed all of mine because they like to huff plastic fumes.

    By Blogger Meghan, at 9:20 AM  

  • Ugh, definitely flip-flops. When I was little I had an Australian friend who called them thongs, and even then I sensed that that was somehow wrong.

    By Blogger supine, at 9:47 AM  

  • when I was growing up, they were always thongs, but now if I say anything about this cute pair of thongs I just got, people look at me weird - so I call them sandals or flip flops in polite company and keep the thong thing to myself - I just wondered if anyone else called them thongs

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 10:00 AM  

  • Ladies and Gentlemen - I present to you - Ali the Shoe Detective - you should have your own show

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 10:10 AM  

  • They're either flip flops or sandals to me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 AM  

  • I'm even thinking of getting rid of any crotch-covers that are not thongs. T.M.I.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:31 PM  

  • Flip flops.
    Thongs are worn a bit higher.. and should be a little less chafing...


    By Blogger Tulip, at 3:57 PM  

  • Thongs were definitely the kid reference to what's featured in your picture. Now we know that thongs don't go between your toes, they go between your ass cheeks. Imagine how confused people would be if you said, "I'm just gonna throw on some thongs and I'll catch the mailman before he leaves." Probably going to confuse the masses on that one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home