Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Hello, Pot, I've got a message for you from the kettle

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I read this story on mtv.com - am I the only one who finds is amusing that he allegedly slugged a dj for playing bad music? Bad music... Um... Kid, I hate to be the one to break it to you...

What's next, him admonishing Courtney Love for being skeevy?

Him telling Donald Trump that he has bad hair?

Him making fun of Mr. Britney Spears for wearing wifebeaters?

8 comment(s):

  • Who hasn't wanted to punch a DJ for playing crappy music? Mr. Rock should get a trophy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 PM  

  • totally not disputing that - but my point was that the Kid is, himself, quite the harbinger of crappy music - so I was amused that he would take offense at other crappy music - that's all

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 2:25 PM  

  • Does his tattoo say "Paul"?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:27 PM  

  • Yeah, I bet it's a shout out to Paul Reiser of "Mad About You" fame

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 3:33 PM  

  • That's almost as hot as the Tony Danza tat on my right thigh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 PM  

  • now we at least know who the boss is

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 5:16 PM  

  • I knew a gay gigolo who had a Diana Ross tatoo on his thigh.

    By Blogger bunny, at 8:07 AM  

  • why did the lyric "ain't no river wide enough" come to mind when I read that?

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home