Monday, February 21, 2005

a couple thoughts (because, really, can I spare any more? no, not so much)

While out shopping today, I wondered if there shouldn't be some kind of qualifying interview for girls who want to buy clothing and/or accessories that say things like "HOTTIE" or "SEXY" - I mean, wouldn't a little truth in advertising be nice? I'm not saying that these girls should be forced to wear sweatshirts saying "NOT REALLY CUTE" or "UGH", I'm just sayin'

A homebuilder out here in AZ has an ad campaign out trying to convince people that houses are better than apartments... shut up! Since when?

Is there anything better than having an entire house to yourself for the day and being able to wirelessly surf the internet from the couch in your pajamas?

I *SO* need a trip to Vegas soon - anyone else?





**This post made possible by the wonders of wireless technology** (have I beat this into the ground yet?)

2 comment(s):

  • There are two items I want to comment on in your post:

    (1) You have the day off? Bitch.

    (2) Getting loaded in Vegas with my favorite sister? Hmm...lemme check my availability...uh...yeah...wide open. Say when.


    By Blogger Jootastic, at 11:31 AM  

  • I'll most likely be taking a trip to the poor man's Vegas this summer: Atlantic City.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home