Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Yesterday I bought a $1 bag of 1000 cotton swabs (they ain't no Q-tips, yo, I keep it real) and on the front of the bag, in letters only marginally smaller than where it says "1000 Cotton Swabs" it says "Caution, do not insert in ear canal"

How come more products don't have this warning? A McDonald's fry, for instance, would fit into your ear just as well as a swab. Same goes for a ball point pen... and toothpicks... and toothbrushes... and fingers... and lip liner... and housekeys...

And how come plastic sporks don't come with "Caution, do not insert into eye socket" printed on them?

And how come steak knives don't come with a warning against anal insertion?... Did I just go to far? Yeah, even I squirmed in my seat there - Sorry...

3 comment(s):

  • do q-tips have any real purpose other than to shove in your ear canal? seriously?

    By Blogger Tim, at 9:48 AM  

  • it makes me want to cough - but i can't stop doing it

    and no, I know of no other usage for them than ear canal ramming, although the bag of them says that they have many household uses


    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 10:01 AM  

  • how about a warning label for guns that says "warning: do not shoot people"

    By Blogger Phillip, at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home