Tuesday, February 22, 2005

some posts make less sense than others - I'm just sayin'

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I love avocados
that is all

6 comment(s):

  • lol...simply put (nice post, girlie).

    I love 'em too...got some ideas on what to do with them? I usually just cut them up & put them in my salad or make guacamole.


    By Blogger Chick, at 10:29 AM  

  • I love guacamole with too much lime and serrano chiles and garlic, and a lot of pico de gallo on the side. I love avocados in ceviche and in tortilla soup. Or even just straight with lime juice.

    By Blogger bunny, at 12:57 PM  

  • Avocados are awesome! Just seeing the picture made me salivate. Did you know they are one of the big foods that have something in them that make them extra good for females? Don't ask me what it is, I just know they are extra good for females. :) For chick, put them on hamburgers, sandwiches, they make great cleansing masks for your face, avocados are good to put on your feet. . . I know, it sounds gross, but it's true. I bet you could look up avocados and find some great ideas!

    By Blogger Party Pascha, at 12:58 PM  

  • as good as avocados may be for my hair and/or skin, I can't imagine using one on my face - they're too yummy - not to mention that they cost about a million dollars a piece out here (sure, I couldn't love them when I lived in Southern California and you could get 10 for a quarter

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 1:11 PM  

  • Citygurl, you have way more restraint than I do - I'll take out the whole thing, salt it and snack away

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 3:33 PM  

  • ohh man... living in england i now realise how much i took them for granted when i was in california... i just got ahold of 4 of them and i am treasuring every bite...

    By Blogger tigerita, at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home