Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Is it wrong that I can't change the channel when this infomercial is on? Is it wrong that I totally want one of them?

Is it wrong that I want five of them? That Australian guy says that I'll use it everyday - and I could make salsa, in, like, three seconds? I could make omelets, guacamole, smoothies, and curried chicken salad - CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD, people! Come on!

And it comes with a book for 10 second recipes - do you know how many of those you could make in one day? You could make 8640 of those EVERY SINGLE DAY

4 comment(s):

  • yeah, i really want one too.

    By Blogger Jaime, at 9:04 AM  

  • I can't rip my eyes away from this infomercial either!

    Damn that stupid looking woman in her oh-so-festive red flowered dress.

    I just saw it on e-bay for a whopping $59 (of course, that doesn't include $35 to ship the damn thing).


    By Blogger Chick, at 11:24 AM  

  • seriously - $35 for shipping - how the hell are they shipping it? Carrier pigeon?

    By Blogger Veruca Salt, at 12:21 PM  

  • Oh, man, my hubby always stop and watch it too when channel surfing. We love the trailer-trash lady with the fake cigarette!

    By Blogger loelsh, at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home