Friday, March 04, 2005

is there a legal limit to the number of MEMEs one person can post in a day?

(note to self, stop commenting "Interview me") these questions are from my hot lesbian love, Giselle, my favorite member of the Blogger Relocation Program

1) What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? So just what am I trying to wipe from my memory that you did?

If I could remember any of them, I'd totally tell you (how's that for the cop out answer?)

2) Would you rather eat nothing but macaroni and cheese every day for the rest of your life or shave your head for a year?

that's a tough one, since I'm quite the foodie - On the one hand, I could sure save on shampoo for that year, and maybe I could even rock the head tattoo (ew), but then again, what if my head is shaped weird? Could I buy a wig? If I could get a wig, I'd go for the shaved head, even if it was one of those big obvious Lil Kim wigs - otherwise, I guess it's mac and cheese (homemade, please)

3) Does this blog make me look fat?

Nope... in fact... have you lost weight? You look hot

4) Count Chochula or Frankenberry?

When in doubt, always go for the chocolate

5) Will you marry me?

I'll meet you in Vermont tonight - You get the rainbow bumper stickers and I'll grab the Melissa Etheridge cds

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home