Monday, July 11, 2005

if a picture is worth a thousand words, this is a really long post

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Not only is this a lurvely grave, the name on there is BACON - and of course, when I saw it, my first thought was "Mmmmmm, Bacon"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This was the grave of some general

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'd post more cemetary pics, but most of them came out with this weird, streaky, ethereal quality - ghosts? perhaps...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is my future house

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is the Mercer House, made famous (infamous?) in "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is me snooping into someone's backyard

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and the gratuitous beach shot

(and if the beach shot wasn't enough to make you jealous, I'll also tell you that I went shopping at a store called Piggly Wiggly today - in. your. face.)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home