Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The merriment shall commence... now

It's my one year bloggiversary - I can't believe I've actually managed to remember my blogger password for a whole entire year. And according to my blogger homepage thing, it says that I've written 632 posts (I wonder if that includes ones I've had to delete for one reason or another)

I read somewhere that you're not really really considered a real blogger until you've been at it for a year - so does this mean I have to start blogging about real stuff like news and the state of the world? Crap, if that happens, I won't even read my crap anymore

Weird to think how much has changed in a year - I've met a bunch of new pals (on line and in real life), I've gotten 2 new tattoos, I've nearly finished a book (writing, not reading, thanks), oh, and I've moved all the freaking way across the country - bizarre...

Also newsworthy - I'd been cautiously optimistic for the past few days because the legions of cockroaches have been noticibly absent from my bedroom - but yesterday, when the child and I were heading out to return "Son of the Mask"* to Hollywood Video, we weren't in the car 2 minutes when we realized that my car had been infested with ants - wtf? how does my car get infested with ants? And they were everywhere, even on top of the car. It wasn't just me, though, they had invaded my husband's precious BMW, as well - I produced a bottle of Home Defense from Raid and he freaked out, asking if that was going to be safe... um... yeah, it's safe for use in our bedroom, but not in the car... logical much?

*shut up, we didn't have cable. Now we have cable so any crappy kid movies will be viewed on HBO - thanks

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home