Monday, December 19, 2005

Can I get a do-over?

Gah. What a crap of a craptacular Monday.

I did something to my back this weekend that makes lying down mildly uncomfortable, sitting fairly uncomfortable and standing and/or walking excruciating. Seeing as I'm already operating on a huge grace deficiency, this makes me about as nimble and spry as a three-legged yak. A dead three-legged yak.

The stain I swear I'd gotten out of my cream color sweater is visible to the human eye only under the fluorescent lights of the office.

My hair looks like a family of mongooses (mongeese?) used it for a wrestling cage match. And for some reason, I thought putting a little clip on the side would make it look okay.

I can't decide if I'm more mortified that my thong is visible over the back of my jeans when I bend down or that the large white maxi-pad-esque stick-on heating pad thing (that really isn't helping at all) is visible.

And did I mention that I was trying to fix Bossman's printer earlier and I got ink all over my fingers and then I touched my chin? Yeah, nice ink soul patch, dumbass.

Whine much? Yeah, I do, thanks.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home