Monday, December 19, 2005

I shall henceforth be known as Lady Links-a-lot... mmmmm, links...

So - yeah - you know there's that Rent-My-Blog thing going on at Blog Explosion, right? You can bid on a week's worth of advertising space on someone else's blog, it's a nice way for blog whores such as myself to get some additional exposure.

And I've been offering that one square inch of my blog for rent and I've had some my share of cool renters, but I keep running into a problem - I end up with more than one bid and am forced to choose which one I like best as the thumbnail with whom I will be sharing my blog for seven days.

This time when I put it up for rent, I got 11 freaking bids - 11! WTF? Some were people I already adore like her (go see her and see if you can find the Willy Wonka quote on her sidebar) and her, even some people who are already on my blogroll (like Adena and Grace) and some were new to me, like him (go check him out, he's funny) and her and her. In the end, I chose her, because she was such a nice landlord to me, because she's a Mac girl like me, because she has a greyhound like me, because she likes "Nip/Tuck" like me and because she drives a MINI, which I want... oh, and she has a cute template, look at that thumbnail over there... go look at it, mmmkay?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home